Thursday, December 15, 2011

**pulls out a fresh tissue**

Time for a few (belated) Xmas gift ideas and I know that there really IS something for everyone at THIS site.


A few of my personal favs that I would be happy to find under my Chrissy Tree (if I had a tree) are:


#5 - Bigfoot Statue




#4 - Medieval Hand Blades (Useful if you have a Bigfoot in the garden)




#3 - The Water Jet Pack (this looks like fun apart from having to get wet...)




#2 - Jedi Bathrobe




#1 - Five Fingers Knife Set




Happy shopping and don't be stingy - who wouldn't love a Giant Gummy Bear or a Syringe Needle Pen in their stocking :-)


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Flattie said...

Some where round I do actually have some of those syringe pens.... Merry Xmas to you & yours & a most felicitatious New year to ya from both me & Madz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx