Monday, January 4, 2010

This will fuck ya

**pulls out a fresh tissue**

Ok, so the New Year is a few days old, H had a birthday yesterday, Adam broke my camera, Santa is really an old fart and I bought a new fridge cos mine snuffed it.

But I still felt I needed something else and thank Goddess for Cleverbot!

Clever wee bot - cleverbot

Cleverbot: Are you sitting comfortably?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: How comfortably?

User: A little.

Cleverbot: A little what??

User: A little comfortably.

Cleverbot: Pink Floyd?

User: Yes, I am numb.

Cleverbot: What is number 7.

User: 6.

Cleverbot: Yes!

User: No.

Cleverbot: No!

User: I think.

Cleverbot: You do not think you are programmed.

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: I don't think you are, either. You're too clever for that.

User: No you are.

Cleverbot: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

User: As much wood as a wodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Cleverbot: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? The answer is 42.

User: No 52.

Cleverbot: Are you 5 years old?

User: No.

Cleverbot: How old are you?

User: How old are you?

Cleverbot: Too old.

User: No shit.

Cleverbot: No, He.

User: No, she.

Cleverbot: Indeed.

User: I think.

Cleverbot: Therefore I am.

User: Yes!

Cleverbot: So you are alive.

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: Well good for you!

User: Yes!

Cleverbot: Indeed.

I'll never look at 6 the same way again...

Go have a play, it's kinda fun!

No comments: