Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cheesy

**pulls out a fresh tissue**

I haven't been feeling myself for a few weeks and spent a bit of time playing with Facebook applications instead of blogging boringly if methodically without motivation.

If you are already on Facebook, you will know about applications and if you aren't, you probably don't give a shit anyway, but these little gems are fun. Why, just this past week, they have managed to point out what sort of Dwarf I would have been -



Grumpy. Lack of excrement.



What sort of brain I have -



Fence-sitter.



How smart I am -



*cocks one eyebrow"


Where I should live -




I don't think so, Tim.


What book character I should have been (like wtf??)



um...


Then I found proof I was sane



*does a little dance*


and rounded it out with a really big woodpecker.




Because I could.

PS - Oh and my eyes are fine, just a little optic hypertension creeping in but I've buggered my shoulder replacing the chain that broke on the swing seat under me and Ads the other day.

It was very funny at the time :0)

2 comments:

Flattie said...

Well, woodn't it rock ya.. Can empathise with the stuffed shoulder thing. We could both us a little "mircale" at the moment I think.Just a little one.

cwnda said...

Let's see now .... blue whale - up to 200 tonnes - 400 gallons. Big trees - up to 6000 tonnes - ooooh is she ever gonna need a raincoat soon .... -Ô¿Ô-