Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And etc

This morning I kicked the kids out of bed and got them into the car to school late and then I went to physio at the hospital and then I went to the Red Shed and showed restraint by only buying more or less what I came for and then I went to the supermarket and kinda did the same thing there and then I went to the other supermarket to get Nushie tucker and then I drove home and I brought the groceries in from the car and then I dragged out the big extension cord and mowed the lawn before the rain came - all of it end to end - and then I went to pick up Adam at 12.45 before coming home and tidying up until it was time to throw a jersey on over my gardening clothes and race into the hospital pharmacy for the third time today and back through the 3pm Mummy rush to pick up H who finished early so that I could come home and take some painkillers and crawl into bed with a pounding headache and a throbbing bulging eye and a wheat sack and after a long snooze I went to the supermarket to buy Ads some milk and stopped for a yak with the Old Boy for half an hour before heading home to eat a late dinner and harass the Crazy Quasi Lesbian Lady upstairs (henceforth to be known as CQLL or 'Sequel') after chatting to Flattie on MSN and taking the first dose of my oral methylprednisolone @ 500mg twice a day for five days. And then I got stuck into a new website that needs doing asap. It's nearly 2am and I'm a bit tired now.

As we got out of the car at home this afternoon, H says "Did you know your jersey is on inside out?". I said "I'm so fucked it's lucky my pants are on the right way around".

And then I checked that they were, just in case.

As you do...

H says "Hillbilly".

All this on a bad day. No wonder I'm sick, my candle flames hath meteth in the middle methinks and all but snuffed out and there wasn't even a rusty knight riding a pig on a spit to rescue me. I wonder if there is a windmill nearby to practice tilting on? I'm leaning towards "no"...

2 comments:

Flattie said...

Look up Peter & Gordan's "Knight in Rusty Armour" on Youtube, you'll love it. have a good day too huh ?

Morticia said...

Now I DO remember that!