Sunday, October 26, 2008

Strangely enough

I was just about to upload and post the following pics when something really weird happened - FireFox crashed.

OK so I've seen it fall over a few times before, but this is the first time I have seen a message box pop up saying "We are sorry that FireFox has crashed, we will attempt to restore your sessions on restart" or something similar. I immediately thought to myself "Who the hell are THEY and what do they mean that THEY are fucking sorry? They were my sessions that crashed!

What was wrong with a box saying "Ooops, looks like we done gone fuck up again, we'll be right back after you restart all your shit and we attempt to bother retrieving your so rudely terminated sessions for you". Of course, that would be more the Linux type of error message like "Kernal panic" and "dazed and confused but trying to proceed". MY personal fav from that list today is "You can’t do that in horizontal mode." I don't get to do fuck all in horizontal mode.

Speaking of confused, the cops and the dog handler waltzed through the paddock about lunchtime today and didn't stop to say hello. They must have been anxious to catch up with someone, possibly the person who parked this



on the soggy side of the park after jumping a few posts on the way in.

I heard a lot of clanking down the bank so the kids and I, including this big sook



went out to watch as one of Huck's boys pulled it out. Very exciting *yawns*.

Nushie is all sad because the Big Sook has gone home now after 10 days holidaying here and she misses him, so she took my chair off me this evening. Then Tommy took it off her.

Alien Overlord

I'm not stupid enough to argue with that, he's not really a pussycat.

There was something else I was going to say but I'm carrying double PAMS on board tonight and I can't remember.

Your reprieve - for now

A file that big?
It might be very useful.
But now it is gone.

No comments: