Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy landings

I'm the only person I know who can fall down the bloody stairs (well the bottom two) carrying a computer and not only not hit my head, but not break anything and not drop or bang the computer (not my computer, either, it's the neighbours wot needed a scrub and hose down after the bloke ended up at hotcams.com, amongst others, while looking for a new hot cam for the stockcar that's due on the track next weekend... yeah, sure, *Tui* haha sprung ya, ya grubby bastard).

Of course, there probably aren't too many stupid buggers like me who carry computers downstairs.

Apart from being shaken (not stirred) and having a couple of sore knees and some rather bruised big toes (*shrug* toes?) I think I'm fine. Damn fine *struts like a 95 year old*.

I should have known better - I fell down them same treads nearly 20 years ago when the house was being built. That was before I fell down our ones at home and ripped my knee apart.

No wonder I don't like heights - it's not the fall that kills you, it's the stop at the bottom.

No comments: