Monday, November 17, 2008

Showers forecast

**pulls out a fresh tissue**

Finally, today we got some rain for the garden. Not that I saw a lot of it, I had a sleepy day and snoozed through large chunks of it which gave me time to write a mental list of the goods and the not so goods two weeks post steroid.

Shame I've forgotten where I put it, eh...

Anyway, when I was in the shower a short time ago, I noticed something else to add to the lost list of liabilities and liberations; dancing in the shower. Shower dancing is an unnatural phenomenon created by the contact between water of a constant temperature and skin which is unable to accurately relay the temperature of the flow to the brain, hence some places feeling hot, some feeling cold and some not feeling anything at all in between. I tell ya, avoiding the extremes can keep one rocking and rolling, even better than Ray Woolf and his La-Z-Boy chair.

Anyway, tis late so I'm off to curl up with my sweetie wheatie and a book. There is nothing like a good book.



Words do indeed create Worlds.

No comments: